|GINGER - ID#A524544|
Not Available for Foster
My name is GINGER.
I am a spayed female, brown brindle and white Pit Bull Terrier.
I weigh approximately 70.50 lbs.
The shelter staff think I am about 5 years old.
I have been at the shelter since Jun 02, 2020 and am ready to go home today!
I am currently in foster care but am available for adoption! If you are interested in adopting me, please email PACC.email@example.com
This information was refreshed 14 minutes ago and may not represent all of the animals at the Pima Animal Care Center - Tucson.
Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:
This lanky girl is the life of the party! She loves to romp around with her pals in playgroup and she has welcomed kennelmates into her little space. She would like to meet new furry siblings before going home. Ginger also has just about the cutest under-bite in the zip code. She has done well with small children in multiple homes. This sweet girl liked to sleep on the couch or on a child's bed with them at night. She loves to swim in kiddie pools. The shelter is overwhelming to Ginger and she is just waiting for the perfect family to find her. Ginger thinks kitties are smelly so please, no cats!
Look what we've learned about Ginger in foster!
- Ginger is great with kids and has been good with our small dogs! Regular in playgroup at PACC.
- Leash training - we began to use a Gentle Leader, which has helped a ton with her pulling.
- She knows "sit" and "down" and readily performs them when asked =)
- She is very sweet and just loves to be with her people. She would settle into any family well. She LOVES to cuddle and is very affectionate. She likes chew toys and plays with other dogs.
- We take Ginger on two shortish walks everyday and this seems to be sufficient. We have not observed any chewing of furniture or anxious chewing behaviors.
- Ginger is a loving companion and will literally be your shadow. She connects with her family and just wants to be with them. She will lay next to you and cuddle as she gently licks you.
- Athletic-she becomes happy when we go for a short sprint during her walks.
- Best qualities: rarely barks, people-friendly, kid friendly.
- Cute behaviors: doggy kisses and how much she just wants to be near us. When we take a shower she just stands outside the shower and waits for us.
- Physical traits-cute eyes, ears, and nose. Pretty markings, cute underbite, and tail wagging.
For more information about this animal, visit:
Pima Animal Care Center - Tucson
Ask for information about animal ID number: A524544