|This CAT - ID#A590495|
I am a neutered male, gray and white Domestic Shorthair.
The shelter staff think I am about 5 years old.
I have been at the shelter since Dec 29, 2017.
This information was refreshed 9 hours ago and may not represent all of the animals at the The City of Calgary Animal & Bylaw Services.
Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:
My name is TUX and I am a stunner, and I know it!! (VERY evident in the picture!)
I do have a medical conditon, here are some of the details;
- cat has a heart murmur and currently has no symptoms of heart disease
- chest xrays have been performed and there is no enlargement of the heart evident
- a heart murmur is caused by turbulence of blood as it flows through the heart and can have many causes
- approximately 20% of cats with heart murmurs have no heart disease on ultrasound
- most cats with heart murmurs will still live with a good quality of life and may not develop symptoms of heart disease
My staff here at Animal Services want me to go to a good home, but there must be full disclosure of my medical history.
The staff here want to give me a good chance at a forever home.
|For more information about this animal, call:|
The City of Calgary Animal & Bylaw Services at 3-1-1
Ask for information about animal ID number A590495