|PEBBLES - ID#A233827|
Staff named me Pebbles and I am a spayed female, fawn Chihuahua - Smooth Coated and Italian Greyhound.
The shelter staff think I am about 5 years old.
I have been at the shelter since Jan 13, 2018.
This information is less than 1 hour old.
Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:
(Web viewers: See Pebbles' video below!)
From Pebbles' foster home:
"Pebbles is a wonderful and sweet companion! We fostered her for three weeks and now she spends the day at the shelter with sleepovers every night at our home. She has won our hearts and is very easy to take care of. Here are a few highlights:
1. Affectionate - Pebbles loves to hang out on your lap! My husband is in a wheelchair and she sits on his lap while he rolls around the house. She sleeps under the covers and loves to cuddle.
2. Well behaved - She's potty trained, gets along well with dogs and cats, rarely barks, (despite what you sometimes see at the shelter). She can sit and stay. She definitely wants to please humans! When people come to visit, she's always very friendly and affectionate with them. She is great with kids! I am a preschool teacher and I took her to my work. She let all the kids pet her and didn't seem stressed. She has great manners!
3. Easy going - She's very easy to be around and not a demanding dog. She sat on my lap and basically slept for two hours while we watched a movie at the movie theater! (We got permission from the movie theatre first!)
4. Loves to walk - She's a great walker and can walk for a long time. Off leash, in our back yard, she's a fast runner! She's also very happy to hang out all day if a walk is not possible.
5. Healthy- Pebbles appears to be very healthy! She eats all her food and seems to be regular with her bathroom behavior. She has some hairloss on the top of her back, but the shelter staff think this is because of poor flea management from a previous owner. Her hair is growing back."
Please consider supporting local animals (button below):
|For more information about this animal, call:|
Santa Cruz County Animal Shelter - Santa Cruz at (831) 454-7303
Ask for information about animal ID number A233827